Our Technical Rebuild Department has a combined experience of over 80 years, with concentrated service areas of gear reducer repair, hydraulic/pneumatic repair, roll repair, and other additional mechanical equipment services. Because we are capable of producing our parts whether it is gears, shafts, couplings, etc….we can reduce lead times drastically.
CBM has a clean room that was installed for our customers who require low contamination rebuilds.
Types of rebuilds CBM has performed:
Rotary feeders (valves)
Free TDI Offered
Here is an outline of how a rebuild is serviced with CBM:
- Photo documentation of arriving part to include disassembly photos.
- All fits checked to OEM specs
- A detailed quote is given to bring the unit to OEM like new condition, quote to include the price of part for comparison.
- Photo documentation of reassembly in CBM clean room (if required).
- Test run and vibration analysis completed on each part if required.
- All documentation collected for records and copy given to the customer.
- Ship back unit – RUSH SERVICE is available for most of repairs and fabs.
- Each part comes with a 1-year warranty
Let CBM be a problem solver for you!
Contact us today for a free cost estimate!